SECTION 1. NAME
The name of this organization shall be Washington Natural Learning Association (WNLA)
SECTION 2. PRINCIPAL OFFICE
The principal office of the corporation is located in Camano Island, Washington.
WNLA purpose is to encourage and facilitate the vital grassroot efforts of natural learners in the state of Washington, by providing information, networking, lobbying, and promoting public relations.
The primary objectives and purposes of WNLA shall be:
- to promote awareness of the legal rights of natural learners to educate their children at home.
- to foster networking of natual learners .
- to inform the general public and natural learners about issues related to homeschooling and natural learning .
- to provide information on natural learning-related events, meetings, resources, legal and legislative issues, and other activities.
WNLA is empowered to adopt any further purposes allowed by law.
It shall be the duty of WNLA to:
- Perform any and all duties imposed on them collectively or individually by these Bylaws.
- Supervise all officers, agents and employees of WNLA to assure that their duties are performed properly.
- Send notice of meetings emailed via the WNLA Yahoo Group to members shall be valid notice thereof.
NON-LIABILITY OF WNLA
WNLA members shall not be personally liable for the debts, liabilities, or other obligations of WNLA.
WNLA may designate two (2) or more of its members to constitute a Committee and delegate to such Committee any of the powers and authority of the WNLA management of the business and affairs of WNLA, except with respect to:
- The approval of any action which, under law or the provisions of these Bylaws, requires the approval of a majority of all of the members.
- The amendment or repeal of Bylaws or the adoption of new Bylaws.
- The appointment of committees.
By a majority vote (51%) of its members, WNLA may at any time revoke or modify any or all of the authority so delegated, increase or decrease but not below two (2) the number of its members. Voting need not be done in person, but can be sent in to WNLA. The Committee shall keep regular minutes of its proceedings, cause them to be filed with the WNLA director.
AMENDMENT OF BYLAWS
These Bylaws, may be altered, amended, or repealed and new Bylaws adopted as follows:
- By approval of the members and or Directors.